KMNR Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd. is currently seeking an Executive Assistant with 1 to 3 years’ experience. Candidates who can work in their home to support a Canadian Executive remotely and are highly motivated with good communication skills in English (both verbal and written) are welcome to apply. Kindly avoid applying if you are weak in communicating in English.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conference calls, conferences etc.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence with clients (e-mails, meeting etc).
- Is able to assist in managing proposals and conferences whenever required
- Plan executives daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar for efficient time management
- Plan and arrange travel schedules and reservations for conferences and meetings as needed.
- Prioritize daily administrative tasks to ensure that projects are completed on time and
- Complete the Time Sheet according to the expenses and projects.
- Organize projects schedules and manage the time lines.
- Follow up to ensure that work gets completed within agreed deadlines.
- Coordinate employee’s performance reviews by the executive.
- Maintaining files and filing system for easy retrieval of information and maintain confidentiality.
Required Qualification and skills:
- Bachelor Degree (preferable in English Literature) with minimum 1-2 years of experience of experience in an executive secretarial role.
- Proficiency with computer systems, including experience with office management systems.
- Proficient in use of the MS Office (Excel & Word) and manage outlook emails, calendar invites, tasks, memos)
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Have proactive and flexible attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work with frequent changing priorities and handle pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple work assignments with a high degree of initiatives.
- Is able to work in Eastern Standard Time (Canada, where daylight saving time begins on the second Sunday of March and ends on the first Sunday of November.). Winter (6pm to 4am Pakistan Standard time) / Summer (5pm to 3am Pakistan Standard time)